James Hardie Siding ROI
A Smart Choice for Your Home
Believe it or not, there is more to James Hardie than incredible durability, low maintenance, and a wide variety of textures and long-lasting color options. Fiber-cement siding is an investment, and to many experts, a good one. Out of all the many siding options available, James Hardie ranks as the best investment in your home. As a matter of fact, James Hardie has been deemed the best in terms of ROI for the past 12 years by Remodeling Magazine, a renowned publisher that is a prominent authority on house building projects and ROI. Needless to say, having James Hardie properly installed into your home is one of the smartest remodeling projects you can embark on.
Return on Investment
Sustainable James Hardie® Siding Products Offer a Lifetime Value Related to ColorPlus® Technology, Durability and Climate Specific Engineering
James Hardie is engineered to be a long-lasting, low maintenance siding material that will require little extra cost in terms of upkeep after its initial installation. To prove it, James Hardie stands behind its product with a comprehensive warranty that guarantees the performance of the siding, as well as the installation work of James Hardie Elite Preferred Remodelers.
With James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding, You Can Expect These Benefits:
- A longer paint cycle that can save up to $5,000 (on average) over 15 years
- The #1 return on investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects, according to the Remodeling Cost vs. Value Report ( www.costvsvalue.com )
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower on average) compared to vinyl siding
- No need to hire – and pay for – an additional on-site painting contractor
- Up to a 30-year limited transferrable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor
- No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish and start enjoying your James Hardie-sided home
Beyond this, insurance companies have long favored James Hardie’s proven ability to reduce damages and protect a homeowner’s asset better than other materials. This is because they end up paying out less in claims to repair siding damage when James Hardie is installed. As a result, nearly every insurance company will lower their insurance rates when homeowners replace their vinyl or wood siding with James Hardie.