Looking for a new roof? Innovative Contracting Services provides homeowners throughout Massachusetts with a range of re-roofing, roof ventilation, and free roof estimates. Homeowners often come to us and aren’t sure what they are getting by replacing their roof. They will hold and keep a failing roof just because they only see the money coming out of their bank account. Listed below are the main benefits that you’ll gain by installing a new roof.
1. Energy Savings: An roof older roof can leak air into your house making your energy bills rise. A new roof with Innovative Contracting Services will be fully insulated and air will always stay inside. This means your air conditioning and heating systems don’t need to be cranked up to compensate for a leaky roof.
2. ROI: The money you put into your new roof isn’t just disappearing. New roofs yield on average a 70% ROI.
3. Protecting Your Home: A failing roof will result in many more problems than a leak. If not fixed, water can cause so many more issues from mold growth, structural damage & more. The longer the wait, the more money you’ll end up spending to fix the problem.
4. Curb Appeal: Hows your roof looking? If you’re walking down the street and your roof is unsightly, a new roof will bring a breath of fresh air to your home.
5. Property Value: If you plan on selling your home anytime in the near future, a new roof will surely help you out. It make selling your home an easier process as an older roof is much less attractive from the homebuyers standpoint.
6. Peace of Mind: Family is important and replacing your old roof with a new one is the best way to keep everyone safe. You’ll feel better at the end of the day knowing your house is safe.
For more information about Innovative Contracting Services, please feel free to reach out. We can be reached over the phone at 781-393-4427 or through our online contact services.